Sunday, December 6, 2009

My first post...

This blog is a way for me to express thoughts and feelings that I otherwise would not feel comfortable doing. I am Firsttogo, and I have two beautiful boys and a great husband. My sons are Nolan and Lincoln. Nolan is 20 months old, and the light of my life. Lincoln is my sweet three week old, whom we grow to love more and more with each passing moment.

We struggled for a year and a half to conceive Nolan, and with the help of fertility Dr.s, and God, he is here. Lincoln is also a product of modern science, and we could not be more thrilled. I remember feeling while TTC that my life was miserable, and I could never see why a child was not easy to come by. I can still not understand why it had to be so hard, but I know one thing is true: These boys were the children we were supposed to have. They are perfect in every way, and totally worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment